You affect the world by what you browse.
-Tim Berners-Lee

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top Video Games of 2013

My Top 10 Video Games of 2013:

  1. The Last of Us Review #1 Review #2
  2. Bioshock Infinite Review
  3. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Review
  4. Gone Home Review
  5. Super Mario 3D World Review
  6. GTA V Review
  7. Tomb Raider Review
  8. Papers, Please Review
  9. Pokemon X & Y Review
  10. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Review #1 Review #2

  • As obvious as it is, I give my GOTY award to The Last of Us. Well done, Naughty Dog.
  • I posted a link to the reviews that I thought were the best for each game. All of the links take you to YouTube, but they are uploaded by various accounts.


What are some of your favorite games of 2013?
Thank you for reading & please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment