You affect the world by what you browse.
-Tim Berners-Lee

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Top 5 Favorite States in America


  • These are my 5 favorite states in America, and I have provided a few pictures of my favorite parts for each state. I have been to all of these states and almost all of the 50 states. I do not own these pictures, but I have seen almost all of the sceneries personally. I chose on the basis of scenery. I do not find cities as interesting and beautiful as nature.

1. Tennessee
Alum Cave Trail on Mt. LeConte
The Mountains of East Tennessee
The Great Smoky Mountains National Park


2. Montana
Yellowstone National Park
Mountains & Lakes
Scenery




3. North Carolina
Max Patch Photo 1
Max Patch Photo 2

4. Wyoming
The Lost Lake Trail in Yellowstone National Park Photo 1
The Lost Lake Trail in Yellowstone National Park Photo 2
Morning Glory Pool
Devil's Tower
Old Faithful
5. Alaska
Mount McKinley
Northern Lights
Mendenhall Glacier
Denali National Park



My number 6 would be Hawaii, particularly the island of Maui. Which states do you think are the most beautiful?
Thank you for reading & please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment